Whether you’re saving for something in the future or just for a rainy day, regular saving is a good idea. Regular saving with Carrickmacross Credit Union is an even better idea.
At Carrickmacross Credit Union, you’re not just a customer; you’re a member-owner of a successful financial cooperative. You have the added bonus of knowing that your savings are being used to make loans to other members. Members just like you.
Start Saving today – It’s simple and convenient with Carrickmacross Credit Union
You can save using any of the following methods:
- Electronic Funds Transfer.
- Direct Debit – simply complete a direct debit mandate form available in branch or online.
- Get your wages paid directly into the Credit Union using Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT).
- Put a small sum away directly from your wages every month using the Salary deduction.
- Over the phone using a VISA/Debit Card.
- Simply call into our office and pay over the counter.
Benefits of Credit Union Savings
- Savings balances over and above any loan you may have are available to you to withdraw on demand.
- Dividends for savings available on demand, you will not get a higher return at the same level of risk. (subject to prudent balance sheet provisioning).
- Free life cover on saving up to €12,700 (subject to terms and conditions).
- There are no transaction charges or fees.
- Covered up to €100,000 under the Deposit Guarantee Scheme.
- A separate Savings Protection Scheme is in place to protect the credit union