Job Vacancy – Office Clerk3 July, 2023
Job Vacancy for the position of Office Clerk
Full-time Fixed Term Contract
Full-time Office Clerk, 12-month fixed term contract.
Duties will include providing a quality teller service to members, processing transactions, dealing with member queries at the counter, online or over the telephone, cash handling and back office administrative/operational duties as the needs of the business dictate.
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role and in cash handling would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Strong administration and IT skills including a working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and previous customer service experience.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- A strong interest and knowledge of the Credit Union movement, its values and ability to demonstrate such knowledge at interview.
Carrickmacross Credit Union operates Monday to Saturday.
Saturday cover will be required as part of this role.
Please forward Cover Letter and CV addressed to:
The CEO, Carrickmacross Credit Union Ltd,
15 & 17 O’Neill Street, Carrickmacross, Co. Monaghan or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications: Friday 21st July 2023.
Please contact us for a copy of our Privacy Notice.
Carrickmacross Credit Union is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Shortlisting candidates for interview will apply. Canvassing will disqualify.
Carrickmacross Credit Union Ltd is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.