How To Apply
Choose the way that’s best for you
- Submit a loan application through CU Online, our online account facility and a member of staff will contact you to confirm your details once the query is received. Please note that you need to have registered for online account access in order to submit a loan application in this way.
- You can call 042 9661937 and select option 1 for LOANS. If the lines are busy leave your name, account number, contact telephone number and we will call you back as soon as possible.
- Call into our office at 15 & 17 O’Neill Street, Carrickmacross to make an application at the counter with the assistance of one of our staff members. To ensure that the application can be processed as fast as possible members are advised to bring all the relevant documentation as set out below.
- proof of income (usually payslips, P60s, bank statements, accounts etc)
- confirmation of outgoings (details of other outstanding loans and obligations)
- if you have a mortgage we may request the most recent mortgage statement
- current photo ID
- current utility bill within 3 months.
- Please note for loans over €25,000, an appointment is required with a loans officer to complete your application. Phone 042 9661937 extension 3 to make an appointment.
Check out repayments with our handy Loan Calculator.